This ½ day Microsoft Outlook course is designed to provide skills and knowledge which will allow participants to send and receive email, schedule appointments, keep track of contact information, and create task requests for others to perform.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- gain an overview of the benefits of email
- start Microsoft Outlook and navigate the various features
- create and send email messages
- receive emails in your Inbox
- competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- work with message flags and reminders
- work effectively with junk email
- work with the calendar feature in Microsoft Outlook
- create and work with contacts
- create and work with tasks
- effectively edit email messages
- organise and work with mail folders and use quick steps
- use the search facilities to locate messages and other Microsoft Outlook items
- work with message views
- create and work with colour categories
- create and use rules to manage your email messages
- use many Microsoft Outlook features as you work with email messages
- schedule appointments and events in your calendar
- schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- monitor and manage your contacts within Microsoft Outlook
- create and work with task requests
A detailed outline can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/OutlookOutline
The Microsoft Outlook training course in Perth assumes little or no knowledge of emailing or Microsoft Outlook. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The Microsoft Outlook training course in Perth utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
Public courses are 2007 and 2010. 2003 is available for private group training.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.