Microsoft Project Advanced
This 1 day Microsoft Project Advanced course is designed to take the participant to more advanced levels of Microsoft Project. It covers a diverse range of topics including working simultaneously on multiple projects, sharing resources between several projects, downsizing very large projects, using templates, and automating operations with VBA.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- use the predefined reports that have been built into Microsoft Project
- work with and create project templates
- work with and link multiple projects in Microsoft Project
- create shared resources for use amongst multiple projects
- downsize large project files into more manageable entities
- export project data to other applications
- create VBA macros to automate operations in a project file
A detailed outline can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/ProjectAdvOutline
The Microsoft Project Advanced training course in Perth assumes an understanding of the topics and concepts covered in the Microsoft Project course. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The Microsoft Project Advanced training course in Perth utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
Public courses are 2007 and 2010. 2003 is available for private group training.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.