Microsoft Word Advanced - 2013
This 1 day Microsoft Word Advanced course is designed to provide skills and knowledge which will allow participants to be able to use and operate the software at an advanced level especially as it relates to creating more complex documents and also automating document procedures.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- apply various page layout techniques
- save a document as a PDF and view it in a PDF reader
- customise mail merges
- insert and work with text boxes
- create and work with SmartArt
- create and use building blocks
- create, use and delete bookmarks
- create and work with a table of contents in a document
- create and work with an index in a document
- create and use interactive fields
- create and use master documents to manage long and complex documents
- create and remove several forms of protection for your document
- create and work with electronic forms in Microsoft Word
- create and work with macros
- insert content from other sources
A detailed outline can be downloaded here.
The Microsoft Word Advanced training course in Perth assumes an understanding of the topics and concepts covered in the Microsoft Word Introductory and Microsoft Word Intermediate courses. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The Microsoft Word Advanced training course in Perth utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.