Microsoft Word Intermediate - 2013
This 1 day Microsoft Word Intermediate course aims to enhance existing Microsoft Word skills by covering more specific documentation creation aspects such as working with multiple documents, formatting in tables, tab, lists, merging, section breaks, templates, and working with pictures and illustrations.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- modify Microsoft Word options
- work with the Navigation pane
- work with multiple documents
- use a range of formatting techniques to position text and paragraphs
- create and work with various types of tabs
- define and modify lists
- use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- create and use building blocks
- create and apply styles
- create and work effectively with themes
- create and use templates
- learn how to work with section breaks
- insert headers and footers into a document
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- insert and work with pictures in a Microsoft Word document
- use the new drawing and illustrating tools in Microsoft Word
- insert and work with WordArt and text effects
A detailed outline can be downloaded here.
The Microsoft Word Intermediate training course in Perth assumes a basic understanding of Microsoft Word and the creation of simple documents. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The Microsoft Word Intermediate training course in Perth utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.