This Advanced Xero training course will prepare bookkeepers and business owners to attain a strong command of the various functions of this versatile Xero Accounting Software package.
Learning Outcomes Xero Advanced Training Course in Perth
The Xero Advanced training course in Perth focuses on the following areas;
- Customising Xero Invoicing, Quotes & Templates
- Use Microsoft Word to edit, add and remove fields
- Create custom “quote” templates in Xero
- Create custom emails for quoting and invoicing
- Review of popular extensions for Xero
- Integration with Workflow Max and Geo-op
- Using Workflow Max Xero Add-in and Geo-op Xero Add-in including auto linking of the applications for connecting staff time sheets, invoices and more then transferring this data to Xero.
- Financial Administration
- Expense reimbursements
- Linking and capturing paper based transaction documents (invoices, receipts) to Xero using scanned images or mobile phone camera use the Xero App or email.
- Making use of auto posting/reoccurring transactions
- Asset Register and Full Depreciation Schedules
- Asset register administration in Xero
- Making use of the Xero asset register and depreciation function to automatically post deprecation entries
- Xero automatically flagging new assets for depreciation that are posted to Fixed Assets
- Straight Line and Reducing Balance depreciation calculations in Xero and journals ready for monthly posting in seconds!
- Year-end procedures in Xero
- Importing and exporting data including mail merge via word and outlook
- Using csv files, excel to quickly update, append or add items, chart of accounts and customers and suppliers
- Create Xero reports and layouts specific to the business needs
- Xero Advanced Payroll and Xero Salary Packaging
- Salary Packaging in Xero – Motor vehicles and FBT obligations
- Superannuation Salary Sacrifice in Xero
- Advanced Payroll functions
- Timesheets in Xero
- Payments summaries and lodgement of Xero reports to SBR
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.