How to get the best from your day
Complete that overdue report; talk with my staff; meet with my manager; order stationery for next week’s presentation; check with finance on purchasing arrangements; complete annual staff reviews; research answers for manager; train staff on new procedure; in-tray is getting overcrowded; telephone keeps ringing; urgent emails to attend too; get some exercise; pick up kids from sport; shopping tonight. How do I fit it all in? Time Management is an intensive full-day program that provides strategies and techniques to take back control of your life. Participants will learn techniques for prioritizing their work so that they perform at maximum efficiency.
All personnel who wish to contribute to the efficient running of their organisation.
For the organisation
- A workforce that focuses on the most important issues and ignores the “noise”;
- Less waste of time and resources; and
- A more harmonious workplace.
For the individual
- Less stress;
- Time to do everything;
- Replace trivia with effective work;
- More control; and
- Greater job satisfaction.
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Prioritise effectively
- Plan strategically
- Tackle procrastination
- Handle high pressure and crisis situations
- Organise their workspace
- When and how to delegate for greatest productivity
- Set a ritual for more productive routines
- Manage meetings for efficiency and productive outcomes Use alternative time effective communication methods other than meetings
This is a highly interactive and practical course in which participants will:
- Learn from real world examples
- Participate in discussions
- Contribute examples from their own experience
- Devise a plan for making more effective use of their time in the workplace.
Half day courses available. Please refer to www.appliedinnovation.com.au for scheduled dates and fees.
Discover it, learn it, practise it, make it your own, then do it for real!
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.