Articulate Storyline Advanced
As a participant of the 1 day Articulate Storyline Advanced Workshop, you will gain advanced knowledge of Storyline. In this course you will learn how to use numerous advanced features, particularly focusing on animations, variables, gamification and quizzing.
This is best for
The workshop will be of great help to people with limited exposure to the content covered in the Essentials Workshops. Ideal for business users, instructional designers and anyone that wants to develop e-learning course animations and interactive sliders.
Work with Advanced Animations
- Working with Motion Paths
- Linking States, Triggers and Layers to Animations
Masters and Themes
- Working with Slide Masters
- Working with Feedback Masters
- Creating a Theme
Advanced Interactive Objects
- Working with Sliders, Dials and Scrolling Panes
- Working with Mouse Cursors
- Working with Hyperlinks and Hotspots
- Working with Variable Values and Conditional Triggers
- Review of Quizzing
- Working with Result Slides
- Working with Question Banks
Using the Timeline
- Cue points
- Synchronising your audio to objects
Adding Accessibility Options
- Adding Alternative Text for Screen Readers
- Closed Captioning
- Making an Image Accessible
- Tab Order
On completion of the course, participants will be able to use numerous advanced features, particularly focusing on animations, gamifications and quizzing.
Completion of the Storyline – The Essentials workshop.