Create Presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
In this workshop, participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to create a powerful, high quality presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint to enhance delivery.
Participants will be provided with techniques to gain confidence and ability to effectively deliver a succinct presentation.
- Setting personal objectives
- What makes a successful presentation?
- Presentation approaches to use
Planning a presentation
- Establish your purpose and outcomes
- Audience needs and expectations
- Organising and prioritising your presentation content
- Making content digestible
- Communicating key messages and actions
- Dealing with the unexpected
Enhance with PowerPoint
- PowerPoint principles
- Using layouts and design templates
- Using transitions and animations
- Using notes and handouts
- Overcoming nerves
- Manage your audience
- Tips and tricks to deliver your presentation
- Identifying strengths and areas to develop
- Creating a personalised action plan for putting skills into practice
- Plan a presentation with a clear understanding of the audience and purpose
- Use communication techniques to harness your skills as a presenter
- Deliver clear messages and actions with clarity
- Work the audience successfully
- Use PowerPoint as an effective support tool
- Put your design and delivery skills into practice.
This workshop requires no previous training or experience.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.