Creating PowerPoints with Impact
Objectives of this course are to enable users of Microsoft PowerPoint to enhance their presentations and create customised effects.
This is best for
PowerPoint users who want to be able to quickly and easily create presentations that fully utilise animation, sound and video to good effect.
- Overview of PowerPoint
- Using design templates
- Selecting and applying different slide types
- Four pillars of great design
- Top tips for killer presentations
Adding content to Presentations
- Entering and formatting text
- Using and manipulating graphics
- Creating tables, graphs and organisational charts
- Using the drawing and layout tools
- What is a slide master?
- Creating and modifying slide masters
- Omitting slide master objects
Enhance the Presentation
- Working with animation effects and timing
- Apply animation effects to objects
- Apply slide transition effects
- Running & printing the presentation
- Using themes
- Enhancing presentation by adding sound effects and video
- Use PowerPoint to create, modify and export graphics
- Run a customised presentation
- Running customised screen shows
- Convert the presentation into a video
On completion of the course, participants will be able to create, edit and enhance their PowerPoint presentations and customise PowerPoint to increase efficient usage.
A familiarity with the computer keyboard and Windows is desirable.