Job Interview Skills
This workshop is designed to help you refine your job interview skills. Gain practical tools and tips for boosting your confidence and increase your chance to secure your ideal role.
- How to sell yourself – what your interviewer really wants to know
- Personal presentation (Body language, dress and energy)
- Personal preparation
- Researching the role
- First impressions
- Behavioural interviewing – The STAR formula
- How to answer tough questions
- Know what questions to ask your interviewer
- Dealing with nerves
Post interview feedback
- The professional approach
- Learn tried and tested easy-to-apply methods and tips to improve interview techniques, including overcoming nerves.
- Understand behavioural interviewing techniques and format
- Develop answers to tough questions
- Develop questions to ask the interviewer
- Skills assessment and skills practice
This course requires no previous training or experience.