Job Interview Skills
As Perth’s leading training provider, our job interview skills training workshop (half day) is designed to help you gain practical tools and tips for boosting your confidence and increasing your chances of securing your ideal role.
Learn how to prepare for an interview, how to answer tough questions, as well as other handy tips and pieces of advice.
For more information about our interview skills training workshops led by experienced facilitators, or to book your place, contact our friendly ATI-Mirage team today by giving us a call on (08) 9218 9059
- How to sell yourself – what your interviewer really wants to know
- Personal presentation (Body language, dress and energy)
- Personal preparation
- Researching the role
- First impressions
- Behavioural interviewing – The STAR formula
- How to answer tough questions
- Know what questions to ask your interviewer
- Dealing with nerves
Post interview feedback
- The professional approach
- Learn tried and tested easy-to-apply methods and tips to improve interview techniques, including overcoming nerves.
- Understand behavioural interviewing techniques and format
- Develop answers to tough questions
- Develop questions to ask the interviewer
- Skills assessment and skills practice
This course requires no previous training or experience.