Learn to Touch Type
Participants will gain keyboard familiarity and be introduced to touch typing techniques that will improve productivity and accuracy by applying the skills to enter data, edit and identify keyboard errors.
Working With A PC
- Understanding the importance of ergonomics
- Understand the features and benefits of touch-typing
- Identify keyboard areas
- Identify the placement and function of all keys on a standard alphanumeric keyboard
- Work with alphanumeric keys, TAB, SPACEBAR, RETURN, ENTER, SHIFT and cursor control keys
- Understand and apply the generalised function of each keyboarding techniques and finder position on the keyboard
Participants’ achievement of the learning outcome is assessed by the trainer through exercises based on the course content and completed by the participant throughout the course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Dates & registration
Mon 8 Jun 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059