MS OneNote Paperless Office
Can you have a paperless Office? With Microsoft OneNote this can become a reality, OneNote is a One Stop Shop for all your notetaking and referencing needs. It’s a mobility and collaboration tool that works across computers, tablets, and phones. Come and find out more!
This is best for
Those who wishing to use this powerful digital note-taking application to help keep track of ideas, get organised and share notes.
Managing the OneNote Environment
- OneNote overview
- What can I use OneNote for?
- The OneNote screen
- Working with notebooks, sections and pages
Sharing & Collaborating
- Share OneNote notebooks
- Share OneNote content via email
- Collaborate in OneNote
Organising & Finding Notes
- Use OneNote notebook organisation tools
- Search OneNote
- Create & manage tags
Using Content in OneNote
- Entering and editing text
- Inserting tables, pictures and audio
- Use links & linked notes
- Insert and attaching files
- Using touch features
- Linking to other Microsoft applications
At the end of the course participants will be competent in using OneNote to gather, manage use and share information generated during the working day.
A familiarity with the computer and Windows is desirable.