Objectives of this course are to enable participants to utilise Outlook as an e-mail tool and provide an overview of Outlook as a personal assistant.
This is best for
Anyone wishing to stay organised and make the most of this powerful and popular tool, used effectively it can make a significant impact on your productivity.
The New Outlook Environment
- Views & panes of the Outlook screen
- The Outlook interface
Outlook and Email
- Email concepts
- Sending receiving, replying and forwarding emails
- Setting email options
- Sending and receiving attachments
- Setting Outlook options and mail formats
- Creating auto signatures and personal distribution lists
- Managing private and public folders and using templates
- Using the “out of office assistant”
- Creating and Managing rules
- Creating calendar appointments
- Schedule appointments, events or meetings
- Create recurring appointments
- Using the scheduling assistant
- Managing Group meetings and Reminders
- Enter tasks
- Set completion date and reminders
- Create Outlook contacts
- Utilise contacts including groups and business cards
On completion of the course, participants will be able to manage their email and understand Outlooks other features.
Participants must be familiar with computers and the Windows environment.
Certification Options: Microsoft Certified Applications Specialist
Microsoft Expert certification in Outlook.
Dates & registration
Mon 11 May 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059
Wed 8 Jul 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059