MS Project for Schedulers - Fundamentals
The aim of this course is to give schedulers and planners and others involved in projects, the skills necessary to plan and implement their schedules using MS Project.
This is best for
Users who will be importing data into Project and using the package to organise, schedule, chart and output projects information.
Project Scheduling Overview
- Project scheduling and MS Project’s role?
- Understanding the project interface (views, tables & fields)
- Working with base, resource and task calendars
- Setting and reviewing project options
Working with Tasks
- Creating the schedule and importing tasks
- Setting task durations
- Creating and managing task links
- Working with constraints and deadlines
Working with Resources
- Using a resource pool and assigning resources to tasks
- Formatting text, bars and the timeframe
- Using grouping and filters
- Printing and outputting from project
- Understand MS Projects role in scheduling
- Create and import a schedule
- Modify a schedule
- Format a schedule
- Output data from a schedule
Some familiarity with MS Project and Excel is desirable.
MS Project for Schedulers - Specialist
Dates & registration
Thu 9 Apr 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059
Tue 2 Jun 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059