MS Project Web Essentials
The course provides an overview of the features and benefits of using Microsoft’s online project tools for managing and collaborating on projects.
This is best for
Project Managers and Microsoft Project Users.
Project Server Overview
- Overview of Project Server, and Project Web App (PWA)
- Accessing PWA with a web browser
- Connecting to PWA with Microsoft Project Professional
- Overview of the project center and the resource center
- Security settings
Creating a Project
- Creating a new SharePoint list project
- Creating an Enterprise Project
- Making task assignments
- Creating resource assignments
- Publishing projects
Working with Tasks and Timesheets
- Working with tasks
- Approving task status updates
- Entering timesheets
- Approving timesheets
- Using the report center
- Creating a status report
- Viewing status reports
Notifications and Alerts
- Working with personal notifications and reminders
- Working with notifications and reminders for your resources
Understanding of the role of Project Web App in the creation and maintaining of a project plan.
Completion of Microsoft Project Intermediate or equivalent Knowledge is required.
Dates & registration
Wed 3 Jun 2020 Perth (Metro)
08 9218 9059