MS Word Intermediate
Objectives of this course are to permit experienced users of Microsoft Word for Windows to extend their knowledge in this powerful word processing application.
Review of Introduction Concepts
- Brief recap of areas covered in Introductory Course
Advanced Formatting Options
- Using advanced features to present text
- Control text with paragraph formatting
Working With Tables
- Creating tables
- Complex table formatting including border and shading options
- Insert and delete table cells, rows and columns
- Creating & modifying bulleted lists
- Creating & modifying numbered lists
- Creating & modifying multi-level lists
- Working with Headers & footers
- Working with section breaks
Working with Images & objects
- Working with clipart
- Working with digital images
- Formatting objects
Document Correction Settings
- Setting autotext and autocorrect options
- Find & replace
- Comparing documents
- Track changes
On completion of the course, participants will be able to use tables, borders and shading to enhance the appearance of documents. Effective use of templates, headers and footers and merging documents will improve speed and efficiency.
Completion of Word Introduction, or equivalent knowledge, is desired.
Suggested Next Course - Word Advanced
Objectives of this course are to provide experienced users of Microsoft Word for Windows with the opportunity to experience the full features of this application and develop skills to build on their expertise.
Certification Options: Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office User Certification in Word.