Professional Workplace Behaviours
When you are new to the workforce, understanding and demonstrating behavioural code of conduct helps you to present yourself and act in a professional and appropriate manner. Ideal for graduates or people entering the workforce, this course provides tips and know how to develop a positive impression and reputation.
For a refresher in your workplace, and to help leaders/managers embed professional workplace behaviours, contact our Client Solutions team who can tailor for your organisation.
- Why is professional conduct important?
- What is a professional code of conduct?
- Current trends in business professionalism
- Integrity - what it is, how to demonstrate it
- Manners - what are good manners?
- Presentation - professional appearance
- Attitude - develop a 'can do' attitude
- Consideration - it's not all about you
- Tact - develop diplomacy
- What is professional communication?
- Making introductions
- Networking skills - get to know others and engage in conversation
- Develop listening skills
- Tips for the telephone
- Tips for written communication
- Cultural considerations
- Planning to apply knowledge and skills at work
- Use IMPACT to assess your professional conduct
- Employ techniques to introduce people correctly
- Apply effective networking techniques
- Convey a professional image while using the telephone
- Write effective, professional emails with a clear purpose and outcomes
- Recall factors to consider when communicating with people from other cultures
This course requires no previous training or experience
Dates & registration
Fri 25 Oct 2019 Perth (Metro)
Tue 3 Dec 2019 Perth (Metro)