Time Management & Personal Productivity
Time Management & Personal Productivity workshop discusses tips and tools to help you manage your time more effectively enabling you to achieve that elusive work-life-balance.
You will examine the way you work, look at alternatives to help you spend more time on key work priorities and the things that are important to you to achieve results.
- The context of this program
- Learning outcomes and objectives
- Personal objectives
- What runs your life?
- Possible costs of poor time management - professional and personal
- Your relationship to time: mindset, structures and strategies
- Are you a Starter, Maintainer or Finisher?
- Key job outcomes
- Projects, tasks and routines
- The time management matrix
- Crisis, what crisis?
Perfect your plan
- Identifying your best productivity style
- Being ‘plan-ful’ – daily and weekly planning
- The 4D’s: do, defer, delegate or dump
- Small scale planning
- Getting it right, first time
Creating more effective routines
- What’s working?
- Developing positive habits
- Time-effective meetings
- Leveraging your most productive times
- More effective routines
- Managing interruptions
- Tackling procrastination
- Saying no
- Organise your workspace
- Declutter and destress
- The right tools, physical and digital
Vision to action
- Clarifying your vision
- Short term wins, long term improvements
- Putting it into practice
- Prioritise effectively
- Handle high pressure and crisis situations
- Plan strategically
- When and how to delegate for greatest productivity
- Tackle procrastination
- Manage meetings for efficiency and productive outcomes Use alternative time effective communication methods other than meetings
- Organise their workspace
- Digital efficiency
- Set SMART goals
- Set a ritual for more productive routines
This course requires no previous training or experience