Leading and Mastering Change
Change is inevitable and yet, the ability to make the change, let alone lead a change initiative can be one of the biggest challenges that people and organisations face today. The most difficult aspect of change is emotional. No matter how logical change may seem, the fear of the unknown, if not managed effectively will often dictate the fate of the initiative.
This inspiring, high-energy ½ day seminar will provide managers and senior managers with a framework for:
- Understanding emotional intelligence and its role in leadership
- Enhancing your skills of self-awareness, understanding your strengths and non-strengths as a leader
- Understanding and applying the principles of transformational leadership
It will draw from research in the field of applied psychology, change management and the facilitator’s hands-on experience in designing and implementing effective transformation initiatives to offer you a session of practical insights and inspiration.
Benefits of Attending
As a participant in this workshop, you will experience the following benefits:
- Learn a structure for planning and managing the emotional aspects of the change
- Feel empowered with practical tips and strategies for being resilient
- Learn how to manage stress and uncertainty better
- Be re-energised and inspired about your change initiatives
What It Covers
This session will cover:
- Competencies of an effective change leader
- Why most change initiatives fail
- Emotional intelligence and the role it plays in leading and mastering change
- Strategies for mastering emotions in times of uncertainty
- Framework for planning and managing the emotional aspects of change
- Coaching your team to success
Blue Visions Management is a specialist consulting organisation which together with its training arm, the Institute of Management, have a passion to improve individual and organisational effectiveness. Our ultimate aim is to make our clients their own source of success by improving their internal capability of processes, tools and skills.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.