Communication and Personalities
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to develop techniques for communicating with different people.
- Understand the dynamics of personality, interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Develop and practice strategies to be a more effective communicator
- Understanding the dynamics of interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding personality types
- Active listening and effective questioning techniques
- Different communication styles
- Communication flow and barriersv>
- Causes of upset, responses and opportunities
- Aggressive, submissive or assertive practices
- Developing assertive practices
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Committing to a personal action plan
9.00am until 4.30pm
11 August 2014
$440* (GST inclusive) per person includes course material,
*For State Government employees please refer to the Common Use Arrangement CUATRA2012 prices.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.