Global and National Trends Symposium 2015: find out what the future holds for your institution
Mark Wednesday 27 May in your diary as the day you find out what the future holds for your institution.
The Centre for Training Excellence and LH Martin Institute invite you to attend the 'Global and National Trends: policy decisions and impacts on vocational and higher education' symposium.
The symposium addresses the impacts of global trends and national policies on vocational education and higher education by providing a series of interactive presentations from a select group of distinguished keynote speakers. The expert speakers will share their unique perspectives on the Australian tertiary education sector and in depth understanding of current policy debates. The symposium will highlight the impact and implementation challenges of past and present decisions of State and Federal governments, and offer insights into the emerging solutions proposed by governments and policy makers.
The presenters will share their unique perspectives on the Australian tertiary education sector and in depth understanding of current policy debates. Come and hear from the following distinguished keynote speakers:
- Professor Leo Goedegebuure – Director, LH Martin Institute VIC
- Professor Peter Noonan – Mitchell Institute for Health and Education Policy, Victoria University VIC
- Mr Malcolm White – Acting CEO TAFE Directors Australia
- Mr Bruce Mackenzie – Chair, VET Funding Review & TDA (former CEO Holmesglen VIC)
- Mr Simon Walker – Executive Director, Policy, Planning and Innovation, Department for Training and Workforce Development WA
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!
Wednesday 27 May 2015
9:00am – 4:30pm (Networking event to follow)
S127 Lecture Theatre, Level 2
25 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge WA
$350 + GST
08 9427 1555
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.