Managing Work Priorities
This course has been deigned to support participants reflect on work and their use of time. It will also support them to develop a plan for ‘time management’.
Participants will be able to understand the principles of time management, relate this to their practice and develop a self-management plan to manage time productivity.
- Establishing personal work goals
- Understanding the principles of time management stressors, interruptions, time wasters and procrastination
- Self-sabotaging techniques and interruptions – what to do?
- Prioritising 80/20 rule : Setting own work priorities
- Managing your time
- Effective tools and strategies
- Using technology effectively
- Communicating your plan to your colleagues and soliciting their assistance
- Committing to a personal action plan
9.00am until 4.30pm
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.