Meeting Preparation and Minute Taking
MEETING PREPARATION AND MINUTE TAKING
Equivalent to CUA Course 2.0.25 (Please refer to the Government Section of this Guide for more information)
This course has been designed for people who want to learn about minute taking and have the confidence to prepare successfully for meetings.
- Understand the different types of minutes
- Effective meeting preparation
- Understanding the ABC of minutes
- Understand the minute taking process
- Developing effective listening skills
- Identifying key points from the meeting
- Producing successful minutes
- How to work with the Chairperson before, during and after the meeting
9.00am until 12pm
18 October 2014
$220* (GST inclusive) per person includes course material
*For State Government employees please refer to the Common Use Arrangement CUATRA2012 prices.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.