Microsoft Project Introduction
This skills and knowledge in this course are sufficient for the learner to be able to use Microsoft Project to create a new project, enter and work with tasks and resources, create a schedule and print effective project information.
Course entry requirement
This course is designed for participants with little or no knowledge of MS Project. Keyboard skills, a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
- Start Project and identify how it works
- Explain some of the key concepts associated with project management
- Enter tasks in a project file
- Create relationships between tasks in a project
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations
- Assign resources to task using a number of different methods
- Print various aspects of a project
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.