Microsoft Word - Intermediate
MS WORD INTERMEDIATE
This course aims to enhance existing skills by covering more specific documentation creation aspects such as working with multiple documents, formatting tables, tabs, lists, merging, section breaks, templates and more.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
This course is designed for participants who have covered the introductory knowledge of MS Word. Keyboard skills, a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system are necessary.
- Work with document techniques
- Use a range of formatting techniques
- Work with a pdf document
- Work with Word options and document properties
- Create and apply styles
- Create nd work effectively with themes
- Create and use templates
- Learn how to work with section breaks
- Insert and work with headers and footers in a document
- Perform various merging tasks
- Draw and format shapes
- Insert and work with text boxes
- Use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- Enhance and correct pictures
9.00am until 4.30pm
13 October 2014
$350 (GST free) per person includes course materials
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.