MYOB AccountRight (Version 19)
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course will allow the use to create a company data file complete with historical and opening balances, produce and manage purchase orders and invoices, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, and produce BAS documentation.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
This course is designed for participants with little or no knowledge of MYOB. A basic knowledge of accounting concepts and terms is necessary. Keyboard skills, a general understanding of the Windows such as working with windows, dialog boxes and basic file and folder manipulation are necessary.
- find your way around an MYOB AccountRight data file and extract some useful company information
- create a new company file for use in AccountRight
- modify an existing chart of accounts to suit your business needs
- make changes to customer and supplier details in the card file
- create an inventory in AccountRight of items for sale
- purchase items for a business in AccountRight
- enter payments for purchases that have been made
- produce more complex invoices
- apply customer payments to open invoices
- work with the inventory that has been set up in AccountRight
- use AccountRight's cheque facility for making purchases
- reconcile AccountRight data against company bank statements
- work with the reporting system in AccountRight
- understand how AccountRight is set up and works with the GST
- set up and complete a Business Activity Statement
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.