Teaching and Learning across Cultures
Are you working with students from other cultures?
Would you like gain an insight into some of the issues involved in working in the multicultural classroom?
This workshop will give lecturers and others working closely with multicultural student groups, some information about non-English background students' experiences, while also demonstrating some program and teaching ideas to help these and all students achieve in their courses. This workshop will assist you to:
- Gain an understanding of issues in the multicultural learning environment
- Understand students' perspectives
- Reflect on current classroom practices
- Use a range of strategies, tactics and skills to engage students.
Who is it for?
Facilitators, trainers, teachers and lecturers.
What you'll gain
- An understanding of issues in the multicultural learning environment and student perpectives
- A range of strategies, tactics and skills to engage students
Facilitator: Debra Lunt
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.