Webinar: Taming the VET Beast - Mastering Vocational Competency & Currency
This webinar will provide an overview of vocational competence and currency requirements and provide examples of how vocational competence can be captured.
Topics covered include:
- What constitutes vocational competency
- How to capture vocational competency evidence
- How to verify the evidence to unit level
- How to verify the verifier
- What happens if you're not vocationally competent (e.g. not current, not qualified)
Who is it for?
If you are a lecturer, teacher, trainer, coordinator or manager working in a Registered Training Organisation, a school that delivers VET programs or you deliver and assess nationally recognised vocational units of competency or qualifications then this webinar is for you.
What you'll gain
- An understanding of vocational competence
- The ability to identify evidence options for demonstrating vocational competence
Facilitator: Denise Shearer, AQTF Expert and Quality Consultant
NB: The link to the webinar and instructions on how to get started will be sent to you 5 days prior to the session.
This course will be run online via Blackboard Collaborate, therefore you will need to ensure you have the following:
- Reliable broadband internet access on a computer or laptop
- Headset with a microphone (for interactive Blackboard Collaborate sessions)
- Technical support and information will be provided but if you would like to know more about Blackboard Collaborate please use the following link: https://www.blackboard.com/Platforms/Collaborate/Overview.aspx
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.