Core Skills for Frontline Staff
The course is designed to provide the skills of managing workload, time management and assessing priorities, effective communication and building rapport - including professional telephone techniques and email - as well as assertiveness and dealing with difficult people and situations.
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Have an understanding of their own communication style and how that is viewed by others
- Deal effectively with difficult people and situations
- Resolve conflicts in a professional manner
- Distinguish between assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviour
- Express their views confidently to others
This course is designed for:
Frontline staff in the areas of customer service as well as others who communicate with their customers and clients by phone.
Duration and course time:
1 day, 9.00am - 4.30pm (8.45am registration)
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.