Growing Your Business Part 2: Selling
Part two focuses on selling your product or services. Reflecting on the lessons from the Marketing and Lead Generation workshop, the Selling workshop will explore techniques to secure meetings and improve conversion rates for opportunities.
- Developing a business development battle plan
- Aligning sales to marketing for success
- Client meetings and building relationships
- Messaging and pitching your products or services
- Opportunity pipeline and the sales funnel
- Follow up and conversion
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Develop a battle plan of how to approach lead generation
- Summaries how marketing and sales should align to improve hit rates
- Discuss alternative approaches to securing a client meeting and building relationships
- Explain effective ways to pitch your product and services to the client
- List key elements of an opportunity pipeline, how to rate opportunities and how to input opportunities into a sales funnel
- Describe alternative methods to following-up on proposals and closing an opportunity
The course is interactive and participants will be asked to work in pairs and groups role plays to evaluate active listening and critical thinking skills.
Duration and course time:
Half day, 9.00am - 1.00pm
$450 Members, $655 Non-members
(Prices exclusive of GST)
17 March, 17 July, 21 October
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.