Introduction to OHS
Everyone and every business, regardless of industry sector or size have obligations under their duty of care. This practical, information-packed session will provide you with your first steps towards understanding the basics behind keeping yourself and your workplace safe and healthy.
This course is designed for:
Anyone who requires or has the need to understand a basic introduction to workplace health and safety.
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective communication and listening skills
- Review and understand key elements of the OHS legislation
- Recognise the role and powers of WorkSafe WA
- Understand the roles and functions of a OHS committee and a safety and health representative
- Understand hazard identification, risk assessment and control measures
- Find out why monitoring and reviewing processes are implemented into the workplace
1 day, 9:00am – 4:30pm
$682.00 (Inc. GST)
$871.20 (Inc. GST)
What will I need to bring?
Just yourself. CCI will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
CCI will also supply morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch with one of our preferred restaurants. Please advise our staff of any special dietary requirements.
How do I enroll?
You can enroll into CCI courses in one of three ways:
- Call Learning Solutions directly on (08) 9365 7500
- Register online
- Or email email@example.com
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.