Introduction to Workplace Health and Safety
All businesses, regardless of industry sector or size, are obligated to comply with a range of workplace health and safety requirements. This practical, information-packed session will provide an introductory overview of safety laws and discuss contemporary approaches to risk management in the workplace.
- Essential information on occupational health and safety legislation
- The role of powers of WorkSafe WA
- Basics of a safety management system
- Functions of safety committees and safety representatives
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Risk control
- Job safety analysis
This course is designed for:
All employees who require a basic introduction to workplace health and safety.
9:00am - 4:30pm
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.