Introduction to Workplace Investigations
Managers and HR professionals are required to regularly undertake investigations in the workplace on a range of issues including bullying and misconduct. This can be a challenge, as the investigation process must comply with many requirements. This session provides managers and HR professionals with an understanding of the investigation process and how to address the common issues that arise during the process.
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Know when to investigate
- Understand relevant employment laws and the risks of an inadequate investigation
- How to conduct an effective investigation process, including how to:
- Interview a witness and take a statement
- Deal with confidentially
- Ensure all employees receive 'natural justice'
- Avoid common investigation errors
This course is designed for managers and HR professionals involved in investigating workplace incidents.
Please note: This is a generic session covering the procedure for workplace investigations and is not specifically designed for investigation into organisational health and safety incidents.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.