Employees who use the telephone regularly in their daily duties need to be conscious of their choice of words and telephone mannerisms. Callers form an impression of you and your organisation from your telephone manner. Based on this impression they formulate an opinion of your competency and whether or not you can assist them to develop favourable outcomes efficiently.
This course will help you develop techniques for conducting telephone conversations effectively and for dealing with difficult situations.
- Unlocking your potential on the telephone - first impressions count
- Good listening habits
- Tools for projecting a professional image
- Positive language - words that work
- Directing indecisive callers
- Process for handling angry callers
- Controlling difficult situations
This course is designed for:
All employees responsible for representing the company via telephone on a regular basis.
9:00am - 1:00pm
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.