This course will provide participants with techniques and strategies to improve your work performance and manage your time effectively.
With time management issues increasingly resulting in additional stress for employees, prioritising tasks becomes crucial. This course will provide participants with techniques and strategies to improve your work performance and manage your time effectively.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of time management
- Identify how you currently use your time
- Use time management techniques to manage your time including: goal setting and identifying and prioritising your tasks
- Identify common time wasters and apply techniques to minimise these
- Delegate tasks more effectively
This course is designed for:
Anyone with a workload of competing priorities or those working within stressful environments driven by deadlines.
This course focuses on the core fundamentals of time management and is not technology based.
1 day, 9:00am – 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
There are no pre-requisites for this course. Upon successful completion of this course, further learning opportunities at CCI include Introduction to Supervision Part 1: Pathway to Management.
What will I need to bring?
Just yourself. CCI will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
CCI will also supply morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch with one of our preferred restaurants.
Please advise our staff of any special dietary requirements.
How do I enroll?
You can enroll into CCI courses in one of three ways:
- Call Workplace Consulting directly on(08) 9365 7500
- Register online
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.