Workplace behaviour and investigations
Workplace behaviour is a complex area of employment law that can be difficult to navigate. However, there are steps employers can put into place to minimise their risks which will also aid in creating a more harmonious and productive workplace.
This course will assist participants to understand the current obligations for business, ensuring that your organisation develops and implements the most appropriate strategies to satisfy legal requirements as well as providing an understanding of the investigation process and how to address the common issues that arise during the process.
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Identify what constitutes bullying and harassment
- Establish strategies for reducing bullying and harassment
- Define adverse action ü Identify workplace rights
- Distinguish who is eligible to make a claim
- Establish strategies for reducing adverse action
- Examine lessons from recent case law
- Understand the investigation process and what makes a sound investigation that complies with legislative requirements
This course is designed for:
Business owners, managers and human resource professionals of National System Employers.
1 day, 9:00am – 4:30pm (8:45am registration)
What will I need to bring?
Just yourself. CCI will supply all course materials for you to confidently complete your training.
CCI will also supply morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch with one of our preferred restaurants. Please advise our staff of any special dietary requirements.
How do I enroll?
You can enroll into CCI courses in one of three ways:
- Call Learning Solutions directly on (08) 9365 7500
- Register online
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.