Curtin Executive Education Masterclass - Design Thinking for the Modern Leader
Do you want to learn from evidence based experts, about the human centred approach that, when applied to business, has seen the success rate for innovation improve substantially?
Design thinking is a powerful creative methodology that uses empathy to uncover deep customer insights and develop innovative solutions. By applying this human-centred philosophy, you can start turning complex end-user problems into ground breaking user-led products and services.
As part of the CBS Executive Education Masterclass Series, we’re presenting a dynamic one-day program where Curtin University researchers and design thinking practitioners will guide you through the key elements of the design thinking process. You will also get to see how design thinking is being applied by local industry with a case study from Bankwest.
What will I learn?
By attending this innovative program, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the key elements of design thinking.
- Discover how to explore and apply design thinking in your organisation.
- Learn how to supplement your current business practices with new, customer-focused approaches.
- Understand how to define a fixable problem, generate problem statements, apply ideation techniques and prototype solutions.
- Develop the ability to identify new products and services that will add value to your new and existing clients.
Who is it for?
- This program has been developed for individuals and teams who would like to learn how to harness the power of design thinking in their organisation. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur, if you’re responsible for driving innovation and growth, this program will help you achieve your goals.
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
Time: 9am – 5pm.
Where: Curtin Graduate School of Business, 78 Murray Street, Perth.
Cost: $399 which includes a delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.