Grant Writing Skills - ONE DAY Course
Tools to increase your chances of funding.
Any community organisation knows that reliable funding is the cornerstone to being able to deliver your services and achieve your objectives. But why do some organisations seem to write grant applications so successfully and others continually struggle?
This practical and revealing course looks at what funding bodies are really looking for and how to maximise your chances of success.
We will explore:
- Where to find grant opportunities
- How to engage with funding bodies
- Preparing your materials
- Answering common questions
- Addressing selection criteria
- Budget guidelines
- What gives winning applicants the edge
This course includes:
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend. Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials. See Eventbrite registration for details.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.