Career Refocus Workshop
Refocus your Career with this two-day revealing workshop.
This is a course for people who want to grow their emotional intelligence, hone their intrapersonal skills and realise their full potential, so they can bounce back from redundancy, overcome the public servant seven year itch or recover from other career set backs.
A two-day program, this course is suitable for:
- People who have been made redundant
- People who are adjusting to working with physical limitations due to ill health or mental health challenges
- People who would like to change their careers but not sure what they want to do
- People who want to better understand their own unique potential
- People who don’t have a clue what they should be doing but are willing to investigate
Facilitated by Hayley Solich, an award winning Employment Consultant and Business & Life Skills Trainer, who has five years of WA Public Servant experience, the course is informative and very hands-on practical.
Covered in the course is:
- Core values and how they affect your choices and how you feel about yourself and your work
- What you know and can do – getting onto paper your skills, transferable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Purpose and it’s role in your life
- Decision making in relation to career
- Vision Boarding – how seeing the big picture impacts on what you do today
- Influencers – Are they positive or negative?
- Emotional Intelligence – personality typing, learning strategies, strengths profiling
- Career Pathway Options – Education, Employment, Self-Employment or Volunteering
- Future planning – Mission, Vision Statements and Action Plan
- Crafting a professional resume
Participants will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of their own personal skills, abilities and documented work experience
- A professionally crafted resume
- A clear understanding of their own core values, purpose and why they make decisions and how to make objective choices in relation to their career
- A basic 12 month goals plan and vision board
- Bonus R2 Strengths Profiling Assessment from Loboh Enterprises Pty Ltd valued at $75.00, so they can identify their areas of strength
The next course will be conducted on:
TUESDAY 12 APRIL 2016 and WEDNESDAY 13 APRIL 2016
Day 1 Program 9:30am - 2:30pm
AM – Session 1 – Valuing Your Why and Way of Working
PM – Session 2 – Valuing Your Talents, Skills and Knowledge
Day 2 Program 9:30am – 2:30pm
AM – Session 3 – Exploring Your Opportunities
PM – Session 4 – Choosing a Course of Action
This course is strategically short in face-to-face hours and set over two days to enable the participants to process the first day’s training and work on plans in-between sessions.
Course Cost: $647.00 (includes handouts, meals, refreshments and bonus online strengths profiling test)
For more information about course content and registrations, please contact Hayley Solich on 0402 040 008.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.