The 2018 RegTech Update
Regtech is the use of technology to complete compliance tasks. It promises to free the time and costs spent on compliance to make the most of strategic opportunities.
This briefing will address:
- what Regtech looks like in 2018 and where is it going in the future
- how Regtech can help you manage compliance in your organisation
- the questions you need to ask potential suppliers
- what you need to know to advise your executive and board on the subject.
- Scan the Regtech landscape to identify the players and what they can offer.
- Examine how Regtech could shape the risk and compliance functions in the future.
- Identify information that will help you advise your organisation on Regtech opportunities.
You’ll benefit from attending if…
You have compliance management or risk management responsibilities.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.