ASX Announcements and Media Release Writing
This half-day course will teach you the easy steps to successful ASX announcement and media release writing. You will learn how to confidently prepare, write and distribute information that meets ASX requirements and is media friendly.
This course will teach you:
- the fundamentals of ASX announcement preparation
- how to develop convincing arguments
- how to structure your announcement to suit your audience
- how to write clearly and concisely
- how to write a media release from your ASX material
- how to distribute your ASX announcement or media release and pitch it to the media
- how to monitor your announcements to see who is reading them
- the different needs of journalists versus analysts, brokers and investors.
Please bring to the course an ASX announcement or media release that you have written to use and refer to in the practical sessions.
Pia Witt, Marketing Communications Coordinator, Empired Ltd
"While I’ve been to courses in the past and not come away with anything more than a refresh; this course was basic enough to understand but with great substance. It was interactive which meant individuals could openly discuss what the content meant for them and their industry. By providing a forum for discussion, it also provided a great opportunity to gain the professional insight from Tom Murrell himself, but on an individual level."
Who should attend?
- Company secretaries
- Executive directors
- Chief financial officers
- Media relations officers
Presenter: Thomas Murrell, CEO, 8M Media and Communications
Thomas is an international business speaker, author and advisor who is recognised globally as an authority on stakeholder, investor and media relations.
A unique combination of financial expertise, corporate communications and business educator, makes him one of Asia Pacific’s most sought after experts on this topic.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.