Building Your Risk Management Toolkit
This practical one day workshop will build your operational risk management capabilities.
You will learn how to design and implement a risk management framework that meets the needs of your organisation. You will explore the different components of a risk management framework, deep diving into risk appetite statements, risk registers, key risk indicators and risk reporting. Recognising that having a solid risk management framework is only part of the challenge, you will also develop strategies to cultivate a risk-aware culture that works within the framework to achieve the organisation’s objectives.
To support you back in the workplace you will receive access to a digital toolkit that contains downloadable templates and reference material from the workshop.
- Design a risk management framework that meets the needs of your organisation
- Classify risks into categories appropriate for your organisation
- Advise your board how to define and manage the organisation's risk appetite
- Develop strategies to create a risk aware culture that supports your framework
- Construct a risk register accurately record and manage risks
- Develop key risk indicators that can be used to monitor changes in identified risks
- Create a risk reporting schedule that identifies the audience, frequency and information required
You will benefit from attending if…
You have recently taken on or are planning to take on risk management responsibilities.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.