Business continuity management for the aged care sector
How a company manages a crisis is a measure of its success
Are you confident that the business continuity planning framework you have in place will enable the key functions of your organisation to continue, and recover, in the worst of circumstances?
This workshop will use global cases studies to highlight the reputational and financial impact of business continuity management strategies in action to assist you to tailor your approach for your aged care organisation.
This workshop will build on your skills and give you the ability to:
- understand how BCM aligns to your organisational risk environment and level of risk maturity
- examine how a response to a crisis can positively influence an organisation’s success as much as its failure
- craft an action plan that mitigates the impact a crisis could have on your organisation.
This workshop will benefit you if:
- you are responsible for BCM in your organisation
- you are seeking more advanced proficiency in business continuity management within the aged care sector.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.