Crisis Risk Management Briefing
Crisis risk management: A case study in extremes
Crisis management is a critical area of responsibility for boards and executives. Any crisis is likely to be extremely time sensitive, place organisations and individuals under enormous strain and may be played out under the microscope of public opinion. How can an organisation best deal with critical situations that threaten to disrupt their business?
Our presenters will use recent case studies, such as Dreamworld and the Red Cross data breach, to consider issues including:
• The importance of having a plan and a risk management strategy
• Managing interfaces between incident, crisis and the ‘business continuity’ response
• Gaining clarity on the board’s involvement
• Legal requirements
• Protecting your reputation
• Moving on after a crisis.
Peter Canterbury, Managing Director, Triton Minerals
Mark Humphreys, Partner, Riskwest
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.