Preparing board papers
This skills focused workshop is aimed at professionals with varying degrees of experience who require advanced capability in writing and structuring papers for committees and boards across all sectors. This is especially relevant in the light of deficiencies in reporting highlighted by the current Royal Commission.
Key to these skills are the abilities to:
- write an effective executive summary
- fully align agenda with strategy
- ensure transparency of business operations
This workshop will benefit you if:
- you report to a committee or board
- you are a recently appointed company secretary
- you are seeking more advanced proficiency in preparing board papers
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.