Public Sector Governance Forum 2019
Join us for our annual Public Sector Governance Forum. This highly informative event is designed specifically for public sector professionals and is a must if you are seeking to learn the latest governance and risk management knowledge from prominent voices in the public sector and grow your network.
You’ll explore the most current and controversial issues in governance and risk management, key focus areas and practical knowledge that can immediately be applied to your workplace. If you’re involved in governance in the state or federal public sector, this forum is essential professional development.
Who should attend?
- Senior policy analysts.
- Managers in federal, state and local government.
- Directors and executives of government business enterprises (GTEs) and state-owned companies (SOCs).
- Consultants and professional advisers to the public sector, GTEs and SOCs.
- (Chair) Kane Blackman FGIA FCIS, Commission Secretary, Insurance Commission of WA
- Rob Bransby, Non-Executive Director Synergy and the Insurance Commission
- Emma Milne, Director of Corporate Services, Corruption and Crime Commission
- David Robinson, Director of Corporate Services, Corruption and Crime Commission
- Janelle Marr FGIA, Founder & Managing Director, StepBeyond
- Michelle Shafizadeh FGIA, Assistant Auditor General- Technical and Audit Quality, Office of the Auditor General
- Stan Gallo, Partner, KPMG Forensic
- Vanessa Vershaw, CEO & Founder, Reinvention Consulting
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.