Remuneration Design and Reporting – and how to manage a strike
The most important asset of any business is its employees — an engaged and motivated workforce is critical to ensuring business objectives are being achieved.
This invaluable workshop will provide you with the tools you need for effective remuneration design and reporting accuracy and the skills to avoid a strike. If you are a CEO, CFO, COO, Director or HR Manager, you will not want to miss this informative and interactive opportunity to hear from the experts.
Mindy Bonomelli – Principal, Bonomelli Legal
John Day FGIA – CEO and Director, Smartequity Pty Ltd
What will I learn?
- How to design your own effective remuneration system that works to achieve the director’s objectives, including how to design base remuneration and build in short and long-term incentives
- How to effectively implement the base remuneration, short-term incentives and long-term incentives, what communication tools are needing including practical examples on how to implement an effective plan that works
- How to measure the base remuneration, short-term incentive and long-term incentive effectiveness
- Who are the key management personnel (KMP) and what disclosures are required
- What remuneration amounts should be disclosed
- What is a ‘strike’ and what disclosures are required
How to deal with a strike:
- Implication for the Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form
- Implications for shareholders
- When to put the spill motion to shareholders
- When to hold the spill meeting
- Real life case study: How a company who had a ‘first strike’ avoided a ‘second strike’.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.