Health and Wellbeing Coordinator Workshop
Healthier Workplace WA's Workplace Health and Wellbeing Coordinator workshop is suitable for anyone with an interest in, or responsibility for health and wellbeing in the workplace. People who might find it particularly useful are managers, occupational health and safety officers, human resources officers and health champions.
At the end of this workshop we hope you will feel confident in:
- Describing why the workplace is a priority setting for health promotion
- Listing the reasons why workplaces should invest in health and wellbeing
- Discussing techniques for influencing employee physical activity, healthy eating, alcohol consumption and smoking behaviours
- Describing effective methods of staff consultation
- Identifying techniques for evaluating workplace health and wellbeing strategies
- Devising a workplace health promotion action plan
Morning tea and a networking opportunity will be included.