EDRMS Training Techniques
To provide participants with information and practical tips and techniques in the development and delivery of EDRMS training programmes.
Knowledge of the subject(s) they will be training and understanding of the training role in their organisation.
- Planning the EDRMS Training Programme.
- Needs analysis of participants.
- Training course development.
- Preparing to deliver.
- Delivering the training course.
- Evaluation and assessment.
- Tips and Techniques.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify participants training requirements.
- Identify the elements of effective training.
- Select effective methods for EDRMS training taking into consideration
- Develop a session plan
- Select effective methods for assessment and evaluation
Participant’s skills and requirements:
Identify key points in an EDRMS training session plan.
Describe best practices when preparing to deliver EDRMS training courses.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.