Introduction to Records Management
This is a full day course and aims to introduce participants to the concepts and practices of good records management.
The course will cover:
- What is meant by the term Records Management and why every organisation should manage their business records;
- What types of records your organisation creates and receives;
- Why organisations need to ensure they can find specific records when required, and the legal implications of not doing so; and
- What constitutes a good Records Management Programme.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Define the term "Records Management";
- Identify records within the work place;
- List key standards and laws impacting on records management;
- Describe the elements of a Records Management Programme; Examine filing components.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.